Swedish Mining Innovation is developing contacts around the world. There are a number of webinars, funding calls and brokerage events coming this autumn, especially with Brazil and Chile. We will update our events calendar regularly with links and more information so please check back regularly, and follow us on LinkedIn!
- Funding opportunity: International collaboration for innovations with actors in Brazil in collaboration with EMBRAPII Closing 30 November, 2 M SEK funding. Sustainable mining is one theme. Call information is here: https://www.vinnova.se/en/calls-for-proposals/brazil-sweden-innovation-forum-/international-collaboration-for-2019-04841/
- Online brokerage event in planning Brazil-Sweden 22 October
- Sweden Brazil Innovation Weeks (online)
9 – 20 November
The Innovation Weeks are organized by the Embassy of Sweden in Brazil and supported for several partners in Brazil. In this edition, the focus is Sustainability, integrated with the four areas of the SGI agenda: mining, bioeconomy, life science and smart cities, and not forgetting the aeronautical domain. During the Innovation Weeks, visits, seminars, workshops and matchmaking meetings.
- 12 November 16:45 – 18:15: Panel discussion of achieving Fossil-free mining operations
- Keep an eye out for Sweden–Chile Mining Days December 2-3 in the afternoon – Program to come
- Funding & collaboration: Expande issues open innovation challenges for Chilean mining sector where Swedish actors can participate and receive funding. Swedish Mining Innovation is exploring how best to engage with their programme. For open challenges see: https://expandemineria.cl/en/challenges/
EIT Raw Materials has a call for innovation projects. See: https://eitrawmaterials.eu/call-for-projects/
- Proposal registration deadline: Friday, 17 January 2020 at 13:00 CET
- Proposal submission deadline: Friday, 28 February 2020 at 13:00 CET