September 14 kl 09.00-14.00
Venue: Konsertsalen, Musikhögskolan, Örebro University
Welcome to Mining@ORU 2023, an event organized by Swedish Mining Innovation and AI Impact Lab. We will mingle and listen to interesting talks on innovation, research and collaboration projects in mining.
Mining@ORU is also a great opportunity to find project partners and get input on ideas for the open calls this autumn.
This years theme is: “Presentation of the latest in the mining ecosystem, new businesses, and new areas – hydrogen and fuel cell technologies, critical metals, circularity and secondary raw materials.”
The speakers are:
- Charlotte Andersson and Lotta Sartz, Swedish Mining Innovation: “Welcome to Mining@ORU”.
- Kajsa Ryttberg-Wallgren, H2 Green Steel: “From Extraction to Emission Reduction: How H2 Green Steel is Shaping the Future of Mining and Steel Production”.
- Maria Wallin, Återvinningsindustrierna: ”Increased recycling of critical raw materials – a prerequisite for the green transition”.
- Karolina Silfverberg, Sandvik: ”Innovations for sustainability in the areas of climate, circularity, people and fair play”.
- Suraj Neelakantan, Örebro University: ”Drill core analysis using Machine Learning”.
- Anna-Maria Béregi Amnéus, SMA Mineral: “ZEQL – electrified calcination for climate neutral quicklime production”.
- Frans Prenkert, Örebro Universitetet: “How does the green energy transition affect our health?”.
- Marie Brodin, Örebro Universitetet: “Summary of the day and panel discussion: where are we headed and how can we collaborate and work together?”.
The event will be held in English. You can participate physically on site at Örebro University or digitally via zoom.